Due to the current global health crisis, Microsoft has moved its huge developer flagship event—Build—online for 2020. A great many us will be presenting to you live from our living rooms, home offices, and studio apartments across May 19–20. We wanted to be inclusive of the global dev community, so the conference will run 48 hours straight, and registration is free.
I have the immense honor this year of presenting live on behalf of the Microsoft Edge team on technologies for web developers. Here’s the details for “Moving the web forward with Microsoft Edge and Chromium”:
Over the past year, we've reinvented Microsoft Edge on a new foundation, and built significant momentum in the Chromium project and new standards innovation. In this session, you'll learn about the latest capabilities coming to Microsoft Edge for web developers, including a new experimentation infrastructure to enable you to try the latest features early in incubation. We'll cover new platform features, improvements to developer tooling, and what our improvements around privacy, accessibility, and other fundamentals mean for you.
If that interests you, you can tune at (all times PDT):
- May 19 at 7:30pm
- May 20 at 8:15am
- May 21 at 1:30am
Additional Microsoft Edge sessions
- WebView2: Bringing the best of the web to your native apps with Limin Zhu (May 19, 12:45pm PDT)
- Microsoft Edge: What’s New for Web Developers with Kyle Pflug (May 19, 4:30pm PDT)
- Microsoft Edge DevTools for web developers
- End-to-end web development with VS Code and Microsoft Edge
- Building rich app experiences with Progressive Web Apps
- Building Extensions for the new Microsoft Edge
There’s plenty of great content in addition to the browser sessions, so register free to build out your session schedule! Catch you at Build! 👋