- Went on our first hike of the year (lol sob)! Rahul (husband) and I tromped up Heybrook Ridge on a Friday before a cabin weekend with friends. We had the trail nearly to ourselves and enjoyed a private view at the top.
- Released a small update with team members at Netlify: Customize the email subject line for form submission notifications
- Started working on a list of product resources. I pretty much just have the data so far—no styling or anything—but it’s been fun learning a new API, Notion in this case. Peep the codebase.
- Started strategizing how I will complete the Seattle Public Library summer book bingo, and made a challenge for it on The StoryGraph.
- Caught the ikat exhibit at the Seattle Art Museum just before it closed and wow, it was incredible! Ikat cloth is made by resistance-dying threads and then weaving them together. It’s most associated with Indonesia, but used across the globe to great visual variety and often deep meaning. The book “Global Ikat” contains all of the pieces from the show and more.
Can you tell I went through my product article backlog?
- Inside Look: Measuring Developer Productivity and Happiness at LinkedIn
- Stack Overflow Is ChatGPT Casualty: Traffic Down 14% in March
- Snapchat Sees Spike in 1-Star Reviews as Users Pan the ‘My AI’ Feature, Calling for Its Removal
- People Don’t Read Online—They Scan. This Is How to Write for Them
- Ask Teresa: How Can You Test a Customer’s Willingness to Pay?
- How Miro Builds Product
- How Notion Builds Product
- 3 Methods for Scoped Styles in Web Components That Work Everywhere
- The Acronyms of Rendering on the Web