Weeknotes #11: staycation weekend
Having been #blessed with actually-summery weather last weekend, my S.O. and I hopped over to West Seattle to meander in Schmitz Preserve Park, grab a beer at a brewery, and walk along Alki Beach. We were just a couple neighborhoods from our usual haunts, but as we walked past sunbathers and shaved-ice stalls, it was incredible to me how easy it was to access the feeling that I was away on vacation.
Design and development
- A toast to an accessible toast...
- IndieWeb and Webmentions
- Preparing for a Tech Talk, Part 2: What, Why, and How
- Preparing for a Tech Talk, Part 3: Content
Work and productivity
Other interesting articles
- The Difference Between Decluttering and Minimalism
- Minimalism and Books: Tips on Letting Go: relevant to my interests.